- tie eligibility to imposition of a final court order, rather than to collection of civil penalties;
- fund reward payments through appropriations, rather than collected civil penalties;
- restrict eligibility to insiders with high-value information;
- minimize eligibility disputes and associated costs by exempting the FTC’s decisions on reward eligibility from judicial or administrative review; and
- establish reward amounts high enough to attract insiders to provide high-value information."
I have not seen an updated version of the Bill that states Congress has made amendments to the Bill to incorporate these suggestions from the FTC...